All full-time positions start with a 6-month probationary period, after which employee becomes eligible for benefits. Benefits include health insurance, vacation and sick time, holidays, retirement contribution (after 3 years) and other benefits specific to particular positions. ALL employees, whether part-time or full-time are background checked and drug and alcohol screened.
TO APPLY: Please submit a Cover Letter, your Resume and a completed Employment Application to the contact listed with the position you’d like to be considered for.
ComTronix, Wyoming's electronic security and systems expert, is seeking a CUSTOMER SERVICE REP/SCHEDULER to provide professional internal support to team members, customers and vendors.
This position focuses on managing customer calls and then scheduling the right team member to meet both the customer needs and internal requirements of the company. Successful candidates will have a positive attitude, high level of maturity in managing schedules team schedules, a strong work ethic and a deep sense of pride and integrity. Preference will be given to those with (5+ years) of successful customer service relations including above average organization and scheduling experience, communications, organization and follow-through skills. br/>
Our customers expect nothing but the best service from us and we are able to deliver by hiring conscientious and motivated people.
• Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented, self-starters and willing to be part of a team
• Honest and looking to work for an ethical business
• Organized, attune to detail and solid follow-through skills
• Enthusiastic and a positive attitude
• Outgoing, personable and makes a good first impression with customers
• Must be resourceful ad able to solve problems quickly
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Experience with security systems is a plus but not a requirement
• Strong work ethic
• 5+ Years of general office experience
• Professional appearance
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability to complete work in a correct and timely manner
• Must have clean criminal background (no felony convictions)
• Drug Free Workplace/Equal Employment Opportunity
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Intake of customer calls
• Scheduling installs and service calls
• Providing basic technical support to customers
• Outbound customer calls
• Updating company internal system with customer information
• Written communication follow-up with customers
• Internal office support
• A Customer and Employee focused, friendly work environment
• Training and Mentorship
• Health Insurance
• Vacation and Holiday Pay
• Retirement Plan
• Home Security System with Monitoring
ComTronix Inc. is the leading electronics security and systems integrator in Wyoming. With over 25 years in business, we're proud to be Wyoming owned and locally operated. Covering the state, our main office is in Casper and our branch offices are in Lander and Sheridan.
Our customers include homeowners, business owners, IT managers, security directors, financial institutions, school districts, government and we provide all of them with top-level service and support. From the smallest job to the largest installation, we provide a turn-key operation that assures our customers the service they require.
TO APPLY: Please email the following to Jacob Campbell:
a) cover letter,
b) resume and
c) completed application